Job advert: Assistant Production Manager
We are seeking a diligent accounts professional with demonstrable accounting experience and impeccable attention to detail to join our growing international company at its Manchester HQ. The role will include posting financial records, compiling purchase orders and reconciling accounts for both the UK-based parent company and the US-based subsidiary. The role will be split approximately 60:40 accounting to purchasing.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Finance and Purchasing Managers as well as external stakeholders such as suppliers and our accountancy firm.
We are one of Britain’s leading manufacturers and retailers of high-end radiators. We’re a steadily expanding company with an enthusiastic and open-minded team. We employ forty-six people across our manufacturing facility in Manchester, two retail premises in London and one retail premises in New York City. We want talented individuals to be a part of our success.
The position will be based at our HQ in Reddish but can include some work from home. Working hours are flexible.
- Have experience in bookkeeping or purchasing
- Have demonstrable knowledge of accounting principles
- Have experience with Sage or equivalent
- Be able to demonstrate good mathematical abilities, including excellent working knowledge of Excel or equivalent.
- Speak and write English to a native level
Our ideal candidate would:
- Hold relevant accounting qualifications
- Have an interest in business with strong commercial acumen
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be committed, enthusiastic and want to make their mark in a growing company
- A starting salary of £20 - £26,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours and the option to work at home up to 2 days per week
- Company health plan with option to extend to family members
- 24 days annual leave
- Company pension
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight on Friday 10 May 2019.
Feel free to send any queries about this role to the same email address, or call on 0161 4399350 and ask to speak to Rachel Carr.