Job advert: Sales Consultant
We’re looking for a full-time sales consultant to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team. The post is based between our showrooms in two of London’s interior design hubs - Wimbledon Village and Chelsea Cross - and is an exciting opportunity for someone who is professional, articulate and intelligent.
We are Britain’s leading producer of high-end, fully bespoke cast iron radiators. Our products are manufactured by us in Manchester and delivered across the UK and, increasingly, around the world. Building on our success in London, our next boutique shop opens in Manhattan in October 2018.
The ideal candidate would be attentive, perceptive and efficient in every interaction with customers, ensuring their experience is enjoyable and hassle-free. Impeccable English, confidence with computers, a great eye for design and a natural ability to communicate are all valuable skills to bring to the role.
As well as greeting visitors in the showroom and responding to phone and email enquiries, your responsibilities will include visits to customers’ homes to provide design and technical advice, managing quotes and orders, often for extensive renovations, and developing key client accounts with architects, building firms and interior designers.
Full training will be provided, including some travel to our headquarters in Manchester. This is a retail role and involves working some weekends. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
- Have an engaging sales approach
- Be confident with computers (both PC and Mac preferably)
- Possess an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Be self-motivated, organised and able to keep track of multiple tasks at once
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Experience working in a luxury environment
- A working knowledge of architectural plans and heating principles
- A keen interest in current trends, especially interior design
- A starting salary of £24,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
- Specialist technical training with Continuing Professional Development
- Generous staff benefits including health plan, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
The position is for a full-time contract at 40 hours per week with 24 days annual leave.
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.